THE PROPHCEY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

! Rule's !

2 posters

Go down

!    Rule's   ! Empty ! Rule's !

Post  Damian Drake Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Ok. So therse are the Rules.
Keep it PG-13. I understand that we are in a site where the characters a just a bunch of hormonal teens. So if your gonna do something like that. Put (Restricted) And then you are free to do what ever the hell you please.

Respect our staff. I know at times you might not agree with things. Trust me... I've been an Admin. And have also argued with an admin before. That's no reason to ban someone. Just by judging their opinion. But if you do not RESPECT them by like insulting them.. I'll get very angry.

Respect the other members. Yes like I said.. You might argue. But when insults come out. I will be force to strike or Ban you.

No SPAM! Every post must be atleast 50 words lond. And every OOC must be atleast 5 words long.

No Drama is allowed in the sites CB ( AKA Chat Box )

Every one on the site gets 3 strikes until they are banned for a week .If they make a new person before the week is up they will be banned for good .

And the last rule... Just have fun. We made this site for your enjoy ment. (And for ours xD)

((Edited by Alexander Jones.))
Damian Drake
Damian Drake
Administrator
Administrator

https://a-day-to-rember.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

!    Rule's   ! Empty Re: ! Rule's !

Post  Alexander Jones Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 am

The rules have been updated.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones