THE PROPHCEY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Summer ((Open))

3 posters

Go down

Endless Summer ((Open)) Empty Endless Summer ((Open))

Post  Alexander Jones Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Alex looked at himself in the mirror. He wore Nikes, Jeans, a Spanish National Soccer Team Jersey (Iniesta), and one of their hoodies. He took his soccer ball, although Alex was in the mood to play some basketball. He had saved it for later, now that when he was in the Empire State building, he realized, soccer balls could be used as weapons. He bounced the ball from knee to knee, never letting it drop. He was at a park around Queens. He then stopped at a park, where there was a soccer goal. He kicked his ball into the goal, the wall behind it bouncing back to him.

He kicked kept kicking until he got bored and put his headphones in. He listened to Endless Summer by Oceana. It was originally a song for the Eurocup 2012 for Football. Which Spain had won twice in row. And the fact that it was amazing was that they had won three major championships in a row. He was skilled at soccer. But that made him wanna play more than he already did.

He heard someone enter the pitch. "Who is it?" Alex asked.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Endless Summer ((Open)) Empty Re: Endless Summer ((Open))

Post  Lydia Lea Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

"You know, if you didn't have those things in your ears all the time, you'd know who was coming before they were right on top of you." Lydia laughed, a mere few feet behind Alex. She circled around him, still laughing. "After all, don't want some big, bad Mayan getting the jump on you. You're lucky it was just little old me."

Lydia Lea
Lydia Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Drake Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 am

"Or even little ole me." Damiann interjected. " One day your going to go deaf from those outragouse things!" Damian exclaimed. Looking at Lydia and Alex. Damian then went near Alex. Damian then looked at Lydia asking her."What are you doing here anyway?" Giving her a confused look.

Last edited by Damian Drake on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Damian Drake
Damian Drake
Administrator
Administrator

https://a-day-to-rember.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 am

((Damian... 50 words for each post dude.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Drake Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 am

(( Fixed. It four words short just countinue.))
Damian Drake
Damian Drake
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydia Lea Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"Where I go and why I go there is my business, Damian." Lydia teased. It was evident from her smile that she wasn't actually scolding him. "But if you must know, I'm looking for Skyler. We haven't hung out in a while so I figured Alex had seen her." Lydia looked towards Alex. "So have you seen her?"

Lydia Lea
Lydia Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Drake Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Damian looked at her after she returned a partly snarky comment. Damian smiled back and looked at Alex as in he might know where she is. " So Alex do you know where she is?" Damian added on top of Lydia's comment. Damian then started daydreaming to himself.
Damian Drake
Damian Drake
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydia Lea Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Lydia Lea
Lydia Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Alex put one ear phone back into his left ear, and hugged Lydia. "I have no fucking Idea where she is." Alex said after he saw Damian come in. "And I'd take the Mayan on. I'd take you guy on also." Alex said smiling. Then the ball came back to him, he kicked it in the air, he jumped up and was twisting around the air, with fire coming out of his foot, he kicked it hard, and it made a giant hole in the wall. "FIRE TORNADO!" He joked around, refrencing Inazuma Eleven.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down